Author Topic: Newbie  (Read 509 times)

Ryanbar133

• Public Access
    • View Profile
« on: February 02, 2021, 02:29:58 pm »
Hi, my name Is Ryan and I am interested in this community. How may I join and or meet with some of you amazing people.

kwiksilver63

• Board Member
  • Public Access
    • View Profile
Re: Newbie
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2021, 08:30:30 pm »
Hi Ryan! Thanks for joining us on the discussion board!
We love to get to know more kinksters!
You've already taken the first step to join in!
What are your interests? Would you like to come out to group gatherings?
We have two events every month that are just fun, casual get-togethers at a local restaurant. That's the best way to start meeting people in person.
I think we're a friendly, welcoming group, and we're still small enough that it's easy to meet everyone.
What other questions are on your mind?

Edge

• Board Member
  • Public Access
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2021, 04:48:55 am »
There is actually a munch on Thursday at the Sub Shop West by the mall.  It is from 7 to 9pm.  We have been having a really good turnout lately at events.  I hope you can make it out!

Ryanbar133

• Public Access
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2021, 11:38:20 am »
Well now I

Ryanbar133

• Public Access
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2021, 11:51:16 am »
Sorry it seems my last messages glitched, but what I was saying was that I am sad that I missed the Thursday event but I will for sure be there for the second event of this month, and my only other question is just what really happens at these events?

tysonm21

• Public Access
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2021, 03:30:18 pm »
Hello i am Tyson 32 from Kirksville Mo area interested in learning more about the lifestyle have tried somethings but wanting to learn more.

Flying Phoenix

• Board Member
  • Public Access
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2021, 11:51:22 am »
Ryanbar, the events are open events in which we eat at the restaurant and socialize.  They are casual events, with conversations about all sorts of things, kinky and not kinky. People are often just catching up with each other and being friendly. The events are held during regular business hours so we try to be respectful of the location in regards to overtly sexual or kinky conversations.  We do highly value discretion, as well as not wanting to make the restaurant's other patrons uncomfortable.

Tyson, hello and welcome! Do you have any specific questions or information you arenlooking for?