Author Topic: Looking for a mentor/teacher/Dom  (Read 1555 times)

MandaMae

• Public Access
    • View Profile
Looking for a mentor/teacher/Dom
« on: June 24, 2015, 07:44:09 pm »
I am new to the BDSM community but have always liked it pretty rough in bed. I don't like giving up control, I like It taken from me and I fight it. I'm trying to find someone who I can trust to do this with me so that I can be fulfilled again. The last time I felt completed was 8 years ago. I've been searching since then. I do have an 8 year old son so I don't advertise what I do in the bedroom and would like to keep it that way.

Any help or suggestions would be welcomed.
Thanks!!

Dmb

• Public Access
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a mentor/teacher/Dom
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2015, 10:29:58 am »
MandaMae,

Wel come to our corner of the Internet and the state. I personally really enjoy physical affection that is coerced and extracted from either side of my bedroom, so I know exactly what you mean. 

I really hope you find someone to trust enough to play this way. If you'd like, please feel free to join us at either of our monthly open events. Raq'Em is the first Thursday (this month, the 2nd) at Billiards on Broadway, then our Munch rotates location on the third Wednesday (15th).

I know you mentioned you had a kid. If neither of those times work, say so and maybe the group can get together at a time that does work for you.

MandaMae

• Public Access
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2015, 12:16:08 pm »
Thanks! I can make the dates work. What is the Munch though?

Dmb

• Public Access
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2015, 12:31:42 am »
Both the RaqEm and munch are open social gatherings. A get to know each other for new members, and time to chat for everybody. Mostly it's just social time without worry of having to hide the kinky things in life.

subslave78

• Public Access
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2016, 03:08:44 pm »
When is the next time much is meeting?

Dmb

• Public Access
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2016, 03:25:48 pm »
RaqEm happens on the first Thursday of every month. Munches happen on the third Wednesday. In this case the next Munch will be October 19th. I have not set a location yet, but will post a calendar event and post in public event thread when I do.

Hope to see you there.