Author Topic: Lifestyle and kids?????  (Read 1171 times)

redhots

• Public Access
    • View Profile
Lifestyle and kids?????
« on: January 17, 2015, 06:31:24 pm »
Does anyone have any experience juggling the enjoyment of the lifestyle while raising kids?

Dmb

• Public Access
    • View Profile
Re: Lifestyle and kids?????
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 04:08:44 pm »
I myself do not, but I know a number of our members past, and some current have juggled that. What questions do you have about the balance between parent and kinkster?

Edge

• Board Member
  • Public Access
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 11:05:55 pm »
I am one who has to juggle being a parent and a kinkster.  It helps that I have joint custody with my ex, so I generally do kinky things when I do not have kids in the house.  But, it does take effort to balance things.

If you have specific questions you would like insight on, you're welcome to reply here or send me a PM.

redhots

• Public Access
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2015, 06:21:38 pm »
I have my kida all the time when not working,  so it makes this a little difficult. I am hope to stop neglecting the sexual part of my life. You know the whole all work and no play adage.

Edge

• Board Member
  • Public Access
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2015, 01:49:36 am »
I feel for you.  I work too much and have been trying hard to have some fun/play built into my life.  I hope that you get to have the occasional break, either from a parent or a babysitter of some kind even.  That way you can go out, meet some like-minded people and have a good time.  :)