Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1785 times)

redhots

• Public Access
    • View Profile
Hello
« on: January 04, 2015, 11:35:28 pm »
Hi everyone !! I am new to this site and trying to meet some new people. I  am pretty shy with new people so I am nervous about going to a meeting with out knowing any one. I am very open minded and curious looking to learn more about myself.

Thanks  :P

Dmb

• Public Access
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2015, 03:59:08 pm »
Welcome to the group, and the lifestyle.

I'm David, one of the board members here with PR. In scenes, I find I have a pretty wide range of interests, both physically, mentally, as well as topping and bottoming.

Outside of scene I'm rather geeky, with a solid grounding in engineering and sciences but a large supply of crafty and fantasy.

What are some of your interests, both in and out of scene?

redhots

• Public Access
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2015, 07:44:50 pm »
Well.. I am kind of geek as well. I love reading, hiking, shooting guns and history. I have not gotten to participate in the lifestyle yet. I have done research and know enough that it is something that excites me. I know I shouldn't but feel slightly embarrassed about my desires, but I am wanting to break out of my shy antisocial life style.

Edge

• Board Member
  • Public Access
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2015, 11:08:59 pm »
These are admirable goals.  For what it's worth, only you know what is okay for you to feel or not.  There's nothing wrong with feeling reservations about meeting new people.  But, when you can overcome those reservations, go out and meet some new people who might just understand those desires, it's pretty damn cool.  I know I enjoy my times hanging out with fellow kinksters, as it allows me to take off the mask of everyday life, and let through some of the inner me with people that might just get it.  :)

I hope you end up making it out to some of our events.  If you do, say hi!  I'm usually at the Raq'ems.

redhots

• Public Access
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2015, 06:14:35 pm »
I really wanted to come on Wednesday but had a family emergency so I could not make it. :( I would really like to meet some of you.

Edge

• Board Member
  • Public Access
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2015, 01:47:44 am »
No worries!  Life happens.  We will have another event, Raq'em, on Thursday, February 5th at Billiards on Broadway.  You're welcome to make it out and meet some new like-minded people.  :)

redhots

• Public Access
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2015, 07:35:38 pm »
I have it on my calendar and I am off work that day. So baring no emergencies I will be able to attend. I have absolutely no idea how to play pool LOL.  :-[

redhots

• Public Access
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2015, 07:39:59 pm »
Are there parking meters or do they have a lot to park in. I am not too familiar with down town Columbia. I don't get out that way much.

Edge

• Board Member
  • Public Access
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2015, 09:47:54 pm »
It is downtown right on Broadway.  There are meters on the street and a parking garage about a half block away.  I usually find parking on the street easy or in the bank parking lot right across the street.  Given it starts at 7pm, the meters don't require feeding, so no worries there.  :)

As for playing pool, even though it's at a billiards hall, it's not often that people play pool for some reason.  Though, I'm sure DMB would appreciate more people doing so.  :)